To qualify for a broker’s license, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Successfully complete 90 hours of approved real estate education within 2 years before applying for the exam. This education must include:
- A 60-hour course in Real Estate Fundamentals.
- A 30-hour course in Real Estate Practices.
- Pass the broker’s exam.
Washington’s Gateway School of Real Estate has 3 exciting ways to get your real estate broker’s license.
Rockwell Online Real Estate School
• Washington’s #1 rated online school for pre-license training
• Highest percentage of online school passing percentage
“Real estate courses are offered in association with Rockwell Institute, the school of record. Rockwell Institute is the course sponsor and holds all course approvals.”
The CE Shop
• Courses fulfill Washington’s Pre-Licensing requirements
• Industry leading pass rates
• New Content & New Platform created to be dynamic and engaging
• Built-In Exam Prep
• Tablet friendly course delivery – available anytime, anywhere
• Customer Support 7 Days a Week
RE Campus Online Real Estate School
• Meets Washington State’s requirements for pre-license training
• Economical and effective solution for passing the license test.
In-Person live classroom at the Gateway School of Real Estate campus located in University Place, Washington.
• Washington State accredited school
• Intensive classroom environment
• Experienced life-long real estate career instructor
• High percentage state exam passing percentage by students
• Includes all books and materials needed
• Great choice for those considering a career in real estate